We offer a most memorable Phuket Buddhist Blessing with the preparations of the day beginning offerings to the Monks on the sandy beach in the early morning, set up especially for the occasion, offering of flower, food, and a traditional bowl of rice.
Once the offerings have been given we then move inside the decorated tent to begin by prayers and chanting by the Monks. You will then be seated directly in fromt of the Buddhist Monks, where you will receive the blessing of the head monk. The Monks will begin chanting.
After the chanting you then join hands in poring the holly water from a small bottle into a bronze bowl that you give to the head Monk and will receive the holly water sprinkled lightly all over your body.You will then give the Monks simple offerings to be blessed, and prayers will be said for you and all your family and friends.
- Briefing with Wedding Master about all ceremony steps.
- Hair Dressing and Making Up.
- Traditional Thai Costumes for Couple and use of Thai Jewelry for Female.
- Fresh Flower Buttonhole for Male.
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for Female.
- Photographer with unlimited shooting + 50 photos print (6x8 inches) with elegant album + 1 USB.
- Round trip transfer from/to your hotel.
- Scented cold towel and drinking water.
- Beach venue decoration for Monks Blessing (white gazebo, table, chairs, etc).
- Master of Ceremony.
- 3 Buddhist Monks + Fees.
- Thai Music (Plug-in from iPod or iPhone) playing background during ceremony.
- Alms, offering packages for the monks and temple donations.
- 2 fresh flower garlands for the couple.
- Painting 3 Dots on each of their foreheads.
- Sacred Head Slings.
- String of luck charm bracelets for couple and also participants.
- Blessing Certificate from our company (Non official).
- Flower petals shower after ceremony.
- 1 Bottle of Celebratory Champagne.
- Three Wedding Balloons.
- Online Webpage Photo Gallery.
Buddhist Blessing Ceremony Package : Thailand